Freedom 2021/22 Super Sale!
The FREEDOM 2021/22 highlights:
* Booking made Feb 8 - Mar 31, 2021
* Departures Nov 1, 2021 - Apr 30, 2022
* Price Drop Cash Back - up to $800 per couple !
* $100 reduced deposit !
* Change or Cancel anytime with ease !
PRICE DROP CASH BACK – TERMS & CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ
- Price Drop Cash Back is a promotional product offered by Sunwing Vacations (valued at up to $800 per couple) and is not considered an insurance product of any nature. For a limited time, Sunwing is including Price Drop Cash Back for new bookings made between February 1 to March 31, 2021 for departures to Royalton Luxury Resorts, Hideaway at Royalton, RIU Hotels & Resorts, Grand Memories Resorts and Spa, Sanctuary at Grand Memories, CHIC Punta Cana, Planet Hollywood Resorts and Mystique Resorts between May 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022.
- Price Drop Cash Back is only available on Sunwing bookings and applies to package bookings at the participating hotels only, which include roundtrip flights and in which Sunwing Airlines, Travel Service or TUI Airways are the carriers. This does not apply to Wild Wednesday, Take Off Thursday promotions, groups, hotel only, or vacation products using carriers other than the airlines listeed.
- YOU MUST REGISTER WITHIN 7 DAYS - This is an optional product and applies to the total price paid, including taxes and fees for bookings purchased in Canadian Dollars for Canadian departures. Each passenger on the booking must complete the registration process, providing passenger details including their full name, date of birth, valid primary contact email address, telephone number and home mailing address within 7 days of making their booking to be eligible. Not available in conjunction with similar price drop protection plans of retail partners. In order to be eligible to make a claim each customer on the booking is responsible for online registration, checking the amount of variance between the current price and the price at time of booking (if any) by using the automated tool inside the My Booking section on the Sunwing.ca website and submitting a one time Price Drop Cash Back claim.
- MAKING A CLAIM - To make a claim, the identical vacation as booked, must be available at the time of claiming at a lower total booking price (i.e. same departure and return dates and flights, same airline and flight, same resort and room category and occupancy and number of passengers). Claim value must not exceed $400 per passenger. Claim eligibility will be based on total package price per person on the original booking (insurance, change fees and other add-on items are not included in the calculation). Price Drop Cash Back can only be claimed once per booking, and cannot be claimed within 21 days of departure. The total amount due on the booking must be paid in full before any claims can be accepted.
- Claims sent to Sunwing will be validated within 7 business days and a response will be issued to the registered customer on the booking. Once a claim has been made by a passenger no further claims or adjustments will be permitted for that same passenger.
- Registered recipients of valid claims will qualify for a rebate in Canadian dollars equal to the lesser amount of either: a) the variance amount of the total package price for the booking claiming or b) $400 per passenger. Cheques will be payable to the person registered and mailed to the address entered on the registration, approximately 4 weeks after claim has been validated. If the booking is subsequently cancelled, the amount refunded will be reduced by the PDG claim previously paid out.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time, without prior notice
CHANGE OR CANCEL ANYTIME WITH EASE
“Change or cancel anytime with ease” is a limited time offer available for new package bookings made from February 1 to March 31, 2021, for departures from May 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022. A one time change or cancellation can be made four days or more prior to departure without an admin fee. Change can be made to date of departure, destination and/or chosen hotel inside twelve months of original departure date. If the new package is a higher price than original booking, the difference will be due at time of final payment. If the new package is lower than original price no refunds will be issued for the difference.
Cancellations made 25 days or more prior to departure are eligible for a refund in the original form of payment. All bookings are subject to a non-refundable $100 deposit per person. Cancellations between 24 and 15 days prior to departure are eligible to receive a refund in the original form of payment on the booking, minus $250 per person which will be issued as a future travel voucher valid for one year from original departure date. Cancellations made between 14 and 4 days prior to departure are eligible to receive a refund in the original form of payment, minus $500 per person which will be issued as a future travel voucher valid for one year from original departure date. Not applicable to groups.
$100 REDUCED DEPOSIT
“$100 Deposit” is a limited time offer available for new package bookings made from February 1 to March 31, 2021, for departures from May 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022. A non-refundable $100 per person deposit is payable at the time of booking (reduced from standard $250 deposit per person), which will be applied to the final payment for the booking. The final payment is due 25 days prior to departure instead of standard 45 days prior to departure. Not applicable to groups.
In the event that there is an Early Booking Bonus (EBB) on file then the Early Booking Bonus final payment date will supersede the final payment date. To receive the Early Booking Bonus promotional pricing, payment is required on the Early Booking date. Should you choose to keep the regular final payment date, the Early Booking Bonus pricing will not be honoured and regular pricing will apply. Final payment is then due in line with Sunwing’s regular policies.